HMG is taking the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic very seriously and have ensures our site is a COVID Secure workplace, our number one priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and suppliers.
Recent actions taken include, but are not limited to:
- Introducing segregation at our plants
- Working with customers to develop production forecasts to ensure continued supply
- Our suppliers are supporting us with the availability of extra forecasted capacity for their products
- Regularly reviewing and updating our business contingency and continuity plans in line with professional guidance
- Increasing the frequency and scope of cleaning cycles at our facilities, equipment and vehicles, in order to reduce operational risk
- Following guidance on hygiene protocols
- Limiting face-to-face meetings in favour of digital communication
- Enabling employees to work from home, where possible
- Maintaining higher levels of stocks of raw materials and finished goods
- Click and Collect contact free service from the HMG Trade Counter
Coronavirus is creating uncertainty for many of us and we would like to assure you that we are working together with the UK Government, our industry body (The British Coatings Federation) & other industry partners to keep our services working as normal. We are regularly monitoring the situation as it evolves and are committed to providing continuity of services to all our customers.
HMG remain continually focused on providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect of us, may we thank you for your loyalty.
Our representatives and technical support teams are still available via their normal contact methods and video calls can be facilitated via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.